Monday, March 2, 2009

Anyone in St Louis?

I have a new Flickr friend and we've come up with an idea...
He loves CBT, especially ball stretching by pulling or heavy weights... he mentioned he'd like to watch my "pink parts" with another person's "pink parts" (lol) and I mentioned that I'd like to help him stretch his scrotum while smacking his shiny, purple balls and getting it all on video, especially his facial expressions... he likes them stretched and pulled hard, as shown below in one of his photos...


The problem with this of course is that he's in St Louis and I'm in the Pacific Northwest, so we're hoping to find a nice lady and man or two nice ladies -- I'm not sure if he's willing to engage with a guy yet, but there's a good chance -- who would like to slap his balls around (he'd probably let you do more) and take a vid of the fun for us... any takers?
Nice man, nice body and very fun...

If this sounds like fun to you, contact me and we'll set it up! ;)